We use two types of cookies on our website: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are stored during the period there is an active session, i.e. during the period you use the website. Session cookies are typically deleted when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device until the set expiration date for each cookie or until you manually delete the cookie from your device.
Detailed information about cookies on this website
You can update your cookie settings on this website below.
You can also control your cookie preferences by changing the settings on your web browser. You can block cookies, review the used cookies, and delete cookies that you do not wish to have stored on your device through these settings. As regards the browser settings, you can access the “Help” section of your browser, or you can directly access the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
Please note that if you elect to block or delete cookies, your user experience may be adversely affected as some website features may be made unavailable.
If you elect not to allow the website to store cookies, a cookie will be placed on your device so that the website can remember not to put a cookie on your device when you are browsing. Please note that if you elect to delete all cookies on your device, this cookie will also be deleted, in which case the website will not remember that you have blocked cookies. If you delete all cookies, you will have to block cookies once again.
For more information about blocking or deleting cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Your privacy is important to Voi and we have therefore appointed a data protection officer (DPO) in order to ensure that Voi complies with applicable data protection laws and internal policies regarding the processing of personal data.
- [email protected]; or
- Data protection officer: Jonas Rundberg, Email: [email protected]
VOI Technology AB Sveavägen 25, 111 34 Stockholm Sweden
We may update this information from time to time. We recommend that you visit this page regularly to get the latest information regarding the cookies we use on our website.